A gluten-free twist on an old classic that everyone can enjoy.
· 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
· 2 rashers bacon
· 4 eggs
· 2 baby cos lettuce, chopped
· Red Kellys Caesar Salad Dressing
· 30g parmesan
· 4 Slices Tip Top Gluten Free Bread cut into pieces
· 2 tbsp olive oil
· 1/2 tsp gluten free onion powder
· 1/2 tsp gluten free garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 220 °C or 200°C fan-forced. Line a tray with baking paper.
2. Put the bread, spices and olive oil into a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
3. Spread the bread cubes over the baking paper.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, turning once. Remove and set aside.
5. Cook chicken breast in a pan over medium heat with olive oil, cook for 6 minutes either side, or until cooked through. Rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
6. Add bacon to the pan and cook until crisp.
7. Meanwhile, cook the eggs in a small saucepan of boiling water for 7 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Peel eggs and cut in half.
8. Place lettuce, croutons, chicken, bacon and eggs in a large salad bowl. Add desired amount of dressing and stir to combine. Sprinkle parmesan on top and serve.