Chocolate Chip Muffins
Quick & easy
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa
- 2 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup NESTLÉ Dark CHOC BITS
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 200 g low fat natural yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- Sift NESTLE Baking Cocoa, flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. Stir in sugar and NESTLE Dark CHOC BITS..
- Add combined remaining ingredients and mix well, but do not overmix.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin and bake 20-25 minutes until cooked.