Enjoy the taste of the Mediterranean with a recipe that is packed full of tasty goodness.
· 2 large red capsicums, cut in half lengthways (membranes and seeds discarded)
· 1 onion, peeled and chopped
· 500g lean beef mince
· 1 cup (250ml) pasta sauce
1. Heat a little olive oil in large nonstick frying pan, add onion; cook, stirring, until tender.
2. Add beef and cook, stirring, until browned.
3. Add pasta sauce, bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, season to taste.
4. Meanwhile, line a baking dish with baking paper. Lay the 4 capsicum halves inside.
5. Fill each with the mince mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until capsicums are tender.