Start your day the healthy way with this delicious slice.
· 8 eggs
· 1/3 cup grated zucchini (squeezed of excess liquid) + 1 extra for garnish
· 3/4 cup (120g) self-rising flour
· 1 & 1/3 cup grated cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 20 x 30cm baking dish with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, until light and fluffy, 2–3 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and season.
4. Pour the contents into the prepared dish.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until nice and brown. Allow cooling before slicing to serve.