This simple and easy-to-make centrepiece will be sure to have your Easter guests hopping with excitement.
· 2 x 85g packets raspberry jelly
· 900g tub thick vanilla custard
· 4 Cripps Easter Hot-Cross Buns, chopped into 2cm pieces
· 11/2 cups frozen raspberries
· 12 Honey Jumble biscuits
1. Prepare the jellies following packet instructions. Pour jelly mixture into a bowl. Refrigerate until set.
2. Spoon half of the jelly into the bases of 6 tall serving glasses. Top with a layer of custard.
3. Add a layer of chopped hot-cross buns and then the raspberries.
4. Repeat layering using the custard, hot-cross buns and jelly. Top with a dollop of custard.
5. Decorate each trifle with 2 honey-jumble biscuits (bunny ears style) and serve.